Use your social media accounts to help us spread the word: It’s not too late to respond to the 2020 Census.
Join Us for a 2020 Census Digital Weekend of Action!
The U.S. Census Bureau invites all 2020 Census partners, influencers, community leaders and trusted voices to join us for a Digital Weekend of Action this weekend, May 1-3. While current times are unprecedented, they also present an opportunity to reach people digitally across the nation.
Use your social media accounts starting today to help us spread the word: It’s not too late to respond to the 2020 Census. Once you've responded, encourage your family, friends, and neighbors to complete the census, too. Responding now will minimize the need for census takers to go out into communities to follow up.
*If you've already received details on our digital action weekend, please feel free to disregard this message.
How to Participate This Weekend
- Post content on social media starting today through Sunday, May 1-3, to show your commitment to responding to the 2020 Census. Use your own customized content or grab graphics and sample posts from our Resource Guide.
- Join the Census Counts campaign for a Twitter Town Hall today, May 1 at 1 pm ET.
- Share and like posts from our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts with your stakeholders, friends and family for the most current information on 2020 Census operations.
- Visit the 2020 Census Social Hub for customizable graphics to share.
- Check out our Response Rate Map and Rankings Dashboard to see how your town is doing. The map is updated every afternoon to reflect the self-response rate of the country and each state, county, city, census tract, congressional district and tribal area. Use it to drive your outreach.
- Use the hashtags #2020Census and #Censo2020 when posting on your social platforms.